Thursday, September 2, 2010

ELDER BROTHER...




Dear Friends,

In this Blog for the first time I am writing in English! Why? - The above note in English is from EB! You may ask Who is this EB? I affectionately and respectfully call him as EB. (EB - Elder Brother!)

There is a greatest pleasure in introducing a nice personality to everyone and for that, language should not be a problem, isn’t it?

His (EB’s) name is Mr. Ashuthosh Ojha, The Chief Executive – Domestic Formulations of a leading Pharmaceutical Company. He has worked hard and achieved high Qualifications in Pharmaceutical and Management Studies (BITS - Pilani) and gained very rich Experiences as he officiated in major Indian Pharmaceutical Companies but very humble in nature even to a common man like me, is every one's wonder!

I know him for the last many years but seen him only once!
We used to call over phone, one another and wish during our Birthdays!

He doesn't know Tamil at all.
My Poems are being published in Tamil but still he has read most of my poems and short stories with the help of those who know Tamil! Really Great! – We Tamilians have to appreciate him isn’t it?

He is a giver! He loves giving good presentations to his friends, relatives and colleagues to their exact likings!

The problem for him with me is (It is his correct presumption hence it is a clear factual), I will not accept any present as I used to say others that the monies someone plans to spend for me to purchase a present may please be diverted to an Orphanage / Old Age Home. He used to call this as “Suresh’s Philosophy” – with a smile!

During this year's vacation also he has gone to USA and many other countries in one month's time and the very second day of his return to Chennai he has sent me a beautiful pen (Very Costly)which was well packed with a beautiful note with his handwriting (You can read that above) which was highly unexpected but greatly appreciated!

He is interestingly a very different person! Suppose if he invites a person for a Lunch or Dinner then he has the great system of sending a simple questionnaire by email and that will make his House keeper easier to prepare all the items what the Guest loves to take! It is an excellent Questionnaire I never even heard about it!

I have seen my Mother or Wife either sharing the food with the Guest what they have already cooked or used to cook what is comfortable for them. I never seen my Wife or Mother even thinking of Guest’s likings while inviting for Lunch and Dinner. Kindly don’t ask anything about me on this as I am worst than my Mother and Wife!

Now a days, it is very difficult to get a frank answers from a person of this stature but he is different!

His life is an open Diary and he doesn't have any pains or even over excitement in sharing what and all he went through and his recent video recorded while his 50th Birthday function creatively informs who were all traveled with him in his life time! – This is in fact an Honour for those!

He has great respects for his Parents. His Father is a retired Teacher and like him he is also a voracious reader! If EB asks me “Suresh, you must right now tell me what you want” – Then I will humbly say, “Dear EB, after your life time, I need all your Books!” – but who knows God’s Calling time, is another question for which no one has any answer!

I heard that in Chennai Director K.Balachandar, Actor Kamala Hasan etc are having peak level knowledge about cinema but when I met EB for the first time and when I had heard his talks about cinema and while seeing his collections ( Both Books and DVD’s in thousands!) he made me to feel that experts in this cinema field at least in India are really missing him or unfortunately not known to him! His modesty may say that it is just his hobby but it is really great!

He knew that I am an addict to Gazals (Without Wine) and whenever he gets the opportunity he will send the best Gazal collections of my dear Gazal Singer Shri. Jagajit Singh!

If you ask me to say one word about him I can surely say that he is a "Perfectionist".

I cannot think about him without a feel of goodness, respects and great wishes for him!

Hope, I can personally introduce him to all of you soon!

May God bless him and all of you!

Affectionately yours
N Suresh

2 comments:

cheena (சீனா) said...

அன்பின் சுரேஷ்

மூத்த சகோதரனைப் பற்றிய அறிமுகப் பதிவு அருமை. பழகுவதற்கு இனியவர். பண்பாளர்.

அவரது நூலகத்தில் உள்ள புத்தகங்களைக் கேட்ட சுரேஷின் சிந்தனை நன்று.

அவர் கொடுத்த பேனாவின் மூலம் அரிய படைப்புகள் படைக்க நல்வாழ்த்துகள்.

நட்புடன் சீனா

N Suresh said...

மிக்க நன்றி சீனா ஐயா!

என் கவிதை... இங்கே கேளுங்கள்....

பொன்மாலைப் பொழுது" கவிதைத் தொகுப்பிலிருந்து "என்றென்றும் நினைவுகளில்" கவிதை இன்று 21-11-2008 "உலகத் தமிழ் வானொலியில்"
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA
http://www.worldtamilnews.com/ இணைய வானொலியில் ஒலிபரப்பான "ஒரு பெண்ணின் மௌனம் பேசுகிறது" (*பொன்மாலைப் பொழுது கவிதைத் தொகுப்பிலிருந்து) கவிதையை இங்கே கேளுங்கள்.
Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

http://www.worldtamilnews.com/ இணைய வானொலியில் ஒலிபரப்பான "முதன் முதலாய் என் ஆசிரியருக்கு" (*பொன்மாலைப் பொழுது கவிதைத் தொகுப்பிலிருந்து) கவிதையை இங்கே கேளுங்கள்.
Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

http://www.worldtamilnews.com/ இணைய வானொலியில் 07-06-2008 அன்று ஒலிபரப்பான "நியாயமான எதிர்பார்ப்புகள்" (*பொன்மாலைப் பொழுது கவிதைத் தொகுப்பிலிருந்து) கவிதையை இங்கே கேளுங்கள்.
Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

http://www.worldtamilnews.com/ இணைய வானொலியில் 09-06-2008 அன்று ஒலிபரப்பான "கண்ணீர் நொடிகள்" (*பொன்மாலைப் பொழுது கவிதைத் தொகுப்பிலிருந்து) கவிதையை இங்கே கேளுங்கள்.
Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

Recent Comments